- Offer courses in the Department every semester under the supervision of the Coordinator of undergraduate and the director of the Department.
- Verification of pre-and co-requirements for the courses.
- Assigning of teaching load to doctorate, masters and practicum students under the coordination of the director of the Department.
- Processing of students´ requests concerning withdrawals, additions and changes in schedule. (Creation and registration of courses in Banner).
- Coordinate with the registrar’s office the room allocation of courses that for some reason were left out of the initial distribution.
- Do special room requests.
- To coordinate the setting of final exams: Physics 1 and Physics 2 in Sicua Plus with the Professors in charge.
- Make requests for external and internal credit transfer and validation.
- Provide timely responses to credit transfer and requests from other departments.
- Fill out the relevant forms for correction of justified grades.
- Calculate the statistics of the results of the Basic Physics course (final exam, test average, mortality rate, surveys, etc.).
- Make and distribute copies of the educational material, tests and Professors´ workshops.
- Perform other occasional duties as petty cash purchases, installation of audiovisual equipment, internal and external mail delivery and document scanning, among others.